Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best SmS for your girlfriend!!

Yeh wafa ka sila hai toh koi baat nahi,
Yeh dard tum ne diya hai toh koi baat nahi!
Yeh bahot hai ke dekhte ho sahil se,
 Safina dubraha hai to koi baat nahi!! 


Never frown,
ven when you are sad,
 because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.






No One Can Understand The Cry,
The Tears In SomeOne's Eye....
Until Or Unless They Have Tears
In Their Own Eyes ...
 
.Kabhi Kisi Se Pyaar Mat Karna
Ho Jaaye To Inkaar Mat Karna
Nibha Sako To Chalna Uski Raah Par
Varna Kisi Ki Zindagi Barbaad Mat Karna…

    

If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I can't promise to make you laugh,
but I'm willing to cry with you

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest,
if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
 If u are a Star u r the Brightest,
 and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags,
 Because..... if He did,
 I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!


If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

2 comments: